Activities: Loud Music. Jogging. Tennis. Drive. Dog Walking. Sleep. The Beach. Good Movies/TV Series. Cooking Pasta. Video Games. Drumming. School. Work. Pretending To Be Human.
Likes: Blue. Zombies. Japanese Food. Senses Fail. Strawberry-Banana Smoothies/Milkshakes. Resident Evil. AFI. Tennis. Anime. Westerns. Indie Films. The Big Bang Theory. Sci-Fi. Post-Hardcore. Indie Rock. The Cosmos. Noodlez. N’ Hole Lotta Dings.
Dislikes: Jersey Shore, Glee, Justin Bieber, Bad People
vynous asked: Tag, you're it! Here are the rules: Each tagged person must post ten things about themselves. You have to go and choose ten people. Go to their blogs and tell them you tagged them :]
1. My name is Martin, but I go by “Marty”
2. I’m 24 years old. Damn, I feel old.
3. I’m addicted to music, and I’m also addicted to driving. One of my favorite things to do is to drive while listening to my car stereo.
4. Noodlez is my dog. People keep asking me what she is. She’s half Jack Russell, half Pomeranian and full pyscho. Yeah.
5. I was out of shape, so now I’ve been exercising regularly. Been trying to gain back the fitness level of my high school days. I jog with my dog.
6. I’m a student at San Francisco State University and majoring in Kinesiology. It’s the study of human movements & physical activities. Nobody seems to know what it is …
7. I love Japanese Food. Kaki Fry and California Rolls are delicious. Italian Food comes in second.
8. I also love peanut butter and honey mustard. They go well with just about anything.
9. I watch a lot of movies. Too many maybe …
10. Blue is my favorite color. It is the best color.
(Ask if you wanna know more!)